The PSA have introduced an on line service to ensure accuracy and to help speed up the application request process
Fill in your application request details on the following pages
We are currently changing our application process and during this period You
may be asked to:
1. Attend in person at a designated centre and bring required documents with you. You will receive an email from us if selected under this option. This e-mail will provide full details of the documents you will be required to provide.
2. Receive an application pack in the post which must be completed
and returned to the PSA.
If you are not selected to attend at a designated centre an application pack will arrive in the post in the next few working days
The application pack will contain
- An application form with the details you have entered during this request process
- A document with detailed guidelines for completing the application form
Completed application forms should be
Private Security Authority
• Your application will be processed by the Private Security Authority.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected and returned to applicants.
• If your application is complete you receive an e-mail invitation from the National Vetting Bureau (NVB) to complete an e-Vetting application.
• Failure to complete the e-vetting application will result in your application being rejected.
• When your vetting application has been submitted, the PSA will await a Vetting Disclosure and advise you in due course if your application has been successful.