The PSA have introduced an on line service to ensure accuracy and to help speed up the application request process
Fill in your application request details on the following pages
An application pack will arrive in the post in the next few working days
The application pack will contain
- An application form with the details you have entered during this request process
- A document with detailed guidelines
On Receipt of the application pack you will need to
- Sign and insert a passport style photo to the application form
- Enclose all relevant documentation (explained in the application pack)
- Enclose payment if required
- Return the completed application form to the
Private Security Authority
• Your application will be processed by the Private Security Authority.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected and returned to applicants.
• If your application is complete you receive an e-mail invitation from the National Vetting Bureau (NVB) to complete an e-Vetting application.
• Failure to complete the e-vetting application will result in your application being rejected.
• When your vetting application has been submitted, the PSA will await a Vetting Disclosure and advise you in due course if your application has been successful.